Monday, September 27, 2010

My Favourite Love Quotes. ♥♥♥




I searched alot of famous love quote from google website, would like to share to you all my favourite top 10 love quotes. Hope you all like it and tell me which one is your favourite. :-)

1. The greatest thing you'll ever learn is to love and be loved in return.
From "Unforgettable with Love" by Natalie Cole

2. If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden.
I miss you by Claudia Ghandi

3. Love is giving some one the power to break your heart but trusting them not to.

4. Love is like swallowing hot chocolate before it has cooled off. It takes you by surprise at first, but keeps you warm for a long time.

5. A boy is a magical creature, you can lock him out of your workshop, but you can’t lock him out of your heart. You can get him out of your study, but you can’t get him out of your mind.

6. Love is missing someone whenever you’re apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you’re close in heart.
Kay Knudsen

7. You don't marry someone you can live with - you marry the person who you cannot live without.

8.
Love is like playing the piano. First you must learn to play by the rules, then you must forget the rules and play from your heart.

9. To love someone deeply gives you strength. Being loved by someone deeply gives you courage.

10.
Love will always be a part of our lives. It is the emotion that God has given us to use for him and to other people. :-)

This is my top 10 favourite that search from different websites through google. :-)

The one i love the most is no.9 : To love someone deeply gives you strength. Being loved by someone deeply gives you courage.

Because the one i love, my hubby do always give me alot of courage whenever i'm timid when face problem and difficult.

Tell me, which quotes from the top 10 is the most u like? :-) Or you have your own favourite love quotes? Sharing is caring.

No comments:

Post a Comment