Friday, November 9, 2012

ETC Malaysia Magazine, Boooo on you!

Hey guys, just last month i bet you guys realized my facebook and twitter keep on promoting and pull votes from my facebook friends for the Miss Soleil Search from ETC Malaysia Magazine? 

At first, i was joined for fun because the guy who set up a booth at my college was approach me and ask me go for a try at this search. So i was like " Okay, why not give myself a try? " I succeed to get into top 10, and this search is request daily votes! Can you guys imagine how annoying was this right? I have to approach all my friends from facebook and ask for their votes, and i really scare i lost my friends because they find me too annoying. Luckily they didn't remove me from facebook lol.

So came to the dateline of top 10 search, i admitted that i have try my best to do everything i can. And i found out that the top 10 search was still there, ( which mean they never remove the competition on the web and prepare for the next round, imagine how efficient and effective of them. ) But it was nothing for me so i just ignored it, after a few days, i received a call from a girl name Fong that informed me I have been elected as one of the top 5, and she request me to come to their office to interview. I got presentation on that day, and because of this presentation I purposely rush immediately after my presentation and go to the place by taxi because I don't know that place which located at Dataran Prima.

The main point was here!!! Keep on reading!!

When i was there, the editor of ETC Malaysia - Jason Kwong who is the one interviewed me and pass me his name card. They inform me that the video that all the top 5 finalist will be uploaded and share on their website , and there will be another one more last voting session for all the top 5 again. So i was thinking that " Oh man, i need to ask friends to vote daily again? omfg " But i didn't sound out anything because it was at least a fair competition for us. That girl Fong told me her area was convenient to get a cab to back but end up me and my friends who accompanied me go there has wait almost half hour to get a taxi! #FML

But, when i got back and after a week, i browsed through their website and never see any updated on their website, and guess what, the top 10 selection was still there? FUNNY right? Then I'm giving them and myself an excuse that perhaps they are busy so will be upload later.

Two weeks gone, three weeks gone, still nothing. And suddenly?!!! DAAAA RANNGGG!
TOP 2 WINNERS HAS ANNOUNCED!

MY FIRST RESPOND WAS " WHAT THE FUCK? WHAT'S GOING ON? WHERE IS THE TOP 5 SELECTION? HOW COME JUMP INTO WINNERS ALREADY? "

I really dissapointed at the search that ETC MALAYSIA has did! I got nothing with the winners, but the main issue is why they wanna waste my time and money to go there?! If you guys really can't make it, then don't simply simply invite people go there and interview and at last got nothing? I just hope that at least you guys can give me a good explaination! It was so unprofessional,inefficient and ineffective!

Boooo on you ETC Malaysia Magazine! You lost a reader like me, perhaps it might be nothing for you? I glad that i knew the true color of this magazine.

For those whoever wanna join the next Miss Soleil Search, think twice and good luck! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment