Friday, July 16, 2010

Presentation and Camwhore

Picha for today <3

Just came back frm college,phew.. wat a tiring day again. Having final assignment presentation for Intro To Hospitality,and conclusion is, i'm not satisfied with my group presentation. Why? Because, actually we can do much more better, just maybe all of us too panic and not ready, did work at last minute, it is a new lesson for me. :-) But still, thanks for all my group members, improve,improve and improve! Don't stop our footsteps to achieve our dream! :-D

After finish presentation,no more class until 2.30 pm. Mr Joykin's Beverage Theory Class, but i skipped it. Ngek ngek *evil laugh* Have lunch with Jeff,Cindy,Maw Maw and Patrick. Went to Times Square 5th floor,shopping with Cindy,i bought马甲碎花露肩服 with Big ribbon pants. Next time got chance just wear it and take picha to let you guys have a look. :-D


I'm bored while waiting Babuu come back home,so i using webcame to camwhore since my hp has lost. :-( But thank God,Babuu bought a new hp to me. Although it's just cheap hp,but i still appreciate it. He told me just use it for temporaily, next time just bought a better hp for me. But i still very appreciate what my dearest gift it to me. He use his own salary bought for it,thank you Babuu. i you.



Another pic for today,


Love my contact lens and make up. It's just simple and nice. xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment